It is frustrating when you are doing any important work on your computer, but suddenly, it turns off without a warning note. It won’t take a moment to restart, and after a while, it shuts off again. Whether you are completing an assignment, office work or watching a movie, shutting down of a system is really frustrating. A conflict between the files of the operating system could create the issue. The operating system runs on various files, and when something goes wrong, the system has to face the consequences then visit office.com/setup to get help.
If there is a change in hardware settings or issues with RAM, the issue is likely to appear. The situation gets worse because there are chances to lose the unsaved data. Your computer system might be showing you some situations like Blue Screen, system overheating, installed Windows Updates or updated driver recently. If you find any of the mentioned scenarios, then you should follow the guide to prevent the system from shutting down and restart continuously. The methods might take a little longer to work but stick with these to resolve the problem.
Visit office.com/setup to know more about Microsoft office
Let’s begin with the fixes for the computer is shutting down and reboot.
Configuring Windows Update
- Windows 10 users must press Windows key + S and type Windows Updating Settings.
- Now click Change active hours and go to Start time.
- Now select a time and then move to End Time.
- Here, select the time which is a maximum of 18 hours.
- Click Save to keep the changes in your Update settings.
- Click the Restart Options and turn off Schedule a Time.
- Now, turn on Show More notification toggle button.
- Close the Window.
Check for Unwanted Software and Programs
Checking for malware presence in your system would be a great decision when you have collided with this situation. A full system scan becomes a necessary task for a computer because malware can corrupt a file, leading to corrupt of the operating system. To perform a system scan, you must have a trusted antivirus, which will work efficiently to determine and eliminate a suspicious file.
Run System File Checker scan
SFC, an abbreviation for System File Checker scan is a reliable method as it repairs the damaged file. As mentioned above that the shutting down issue in a system can be a cause of file conflicts, an SFC scan becomes an important task to perform. To perform SFC scan
- Open Command prompt in your computer system.
- Now, type sfc /scannow.
- Now press Enter.
- It will immediately determine the damaged or harmful files in a system and repair all of them instantly.
If your system is showing you the problem just after you updated your drivers, then you must reinstall the updates. First, uninstall the driver and updates and later try installing them again. You can also roll back the updates.
- Open control panel and go to device manager.
- Now select the driver and right click to open Properties.
- Click the Driver tab
- Now, select Roll Back Driver.
- Now click Ok.
- If the problem arrived just after installing updates, it should be resolved after rolling back.
Start-up and Recovery
- In Windows 10, press Windows key + X and click Settings to access system settings.
- Now, Click System and go to Advanced System Settings.
- Click advanced tab and select Startup and Recovery.
- Click Settings.
- From Start-up and Recovery box, uncheck Automatically Restart.
- Click Apply and Ok to exit.
Windows has inbuilt tools to resolve the problems. If the system is shutting down, then check for antivirus and try eliminating malware, if your system has. If the problem persists even after following the methods above, then you are advised to contact the manufacturer of your product visit office setup they are connected you to the official website and you can resolve your problem.
If you are connect with us : Office.com/setup