We probably know few popular cloud services, and sometimes we need all of them. But there is a problem while using these cloud services developed from different developers. The problem is that we don’t have any option to sync the account. This could be an issue, but wait; there is a workaround to solve the problem of synchronizing.
Supporting a number of cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon Drive, etc. MultCloud service is a platform where everybody has the capacity to synchronize them in one go. With this fantastic facility, you can also sync the data between the cloud accounts.
Steps to Sync Cloud Storage Services with MultCloud
How to Select the Cloud Service to Sync MultCloud
- Open MultCloud and log into your account.
- Go to the upper toolbar click the Cloud Explorer tab.
- Go to the left panel of the window tab.
- Click Add Cloud Drives button.
- You will need to the service from here. Suppose you are adding Dropbox.
- Click the Next button and then Add Dropbox Account.
If you have already signed into your cloud account with the same browser you are using for MultCloud, then the browser will automatically collect the credentials of your cloud account. Or else, you will be prompted to enter the credentials or required to log into the account. Now go return to the Cloud Explorer tab and keep on adding other cloud services with the same steps.
How to Transfer and Sync the Accounts
- Click the Cloud Transfer tab if you have selected all other cloud services.
- Now select the directory you want to transfer and the target directory you want to save the files to.
- Click the Cloud Sync tab to sync the two directories.
- Now, click the Source tab and click Destination.
- Name the synchronization and click the drop-down arrow.
- Select the sync type – one-way, two-way, etc. from the menu.
- As you have configured the sync, click the Sync Now tab.
- When the sync pair is created, go to the top left corner of your username in MultCloud.
- Click to open the menu and find Task Manager.
- Click the Menu tab.
- Here, you can access the schedules for the sync pair.
- Click the Sync Now button and begin the synchronization of the all the accounts.
Undoubtedly, the MultCloud platform has made the sync between all the cloud services easier. Now, anyone can sync each cloud account at once by clicking on a couple of options and tabs. Once you are done, you will realise how useful MultCloud is.
Ela Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ela Smith has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.office.com/setup.