In order to compete successfully, today Microsoft empowers their users and teams to accomplish a new stage of production or performance of their software. With the newest software Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016, company wants to increase their users’ capacity to simplify the process by creating, managing, and by sharing the business information with their customers. Microsoft offers the software to manage activity content for improving the compliance and security of their customers.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 introduced a new glance and fresh tools that help their users in finding the new enhanced features. It makes collaboration and sharing of the documents or information greatly easier for the customers. Microsoft offers more choices for sheltered information and endows with Excel true updates for the very first time.
Microsoft releases the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 including with two new programs that help in operating the Professional Plus 2016 easily. These programs are:
- Microsoft Open Value
- Microsoft Software Assurance
While installing the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016, users are facing the problem. During the installation, the installation failed error message occurs and usually get this error when the installation process is near to the completion, which seems very frustrating for the users. The Error occurs due to the issue is with the Task Scheduler of the software. If you want to rid of the error then the process is discussed.
Fix Error While Installing Microsoft Office Professional Open
While the issue is most probably due to spare traces of the previous installed Microsoft software, it is suitable to uninstall the existing or previous installation of the Office software.
- To completely uninstall the previous office software, you can download the Fix-It or Run-It tool to uninstall Office from Windows operating system.
- Then, type the word “Task Scheduler” in the Windows search bar option
- Press the “Enter” to open the “Windows Task Scheduler”.
- Navigate to the Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Office options.
- Select and click on the office folder in the left panel of the window screen.
- Then, click on the “Delete Folder” in the right-panel of the window screen.
- After folder deletion process, “Reboot” the system.
- Now again try to install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. It surely works this time.
Eliminate Traces from the Windows Registry System
If the above solutions don’t work, then we can try the other method to delete the leftover traces of the previous installed Microsoft Office on the system. Take a complete backup of your data before cracking any registry level fixed. The steps are discussed below-
- Click on the “Win+R” to open the “Run” Window.
- Then, type the command “regedit”.
- Click on the “Enter” button, and it will open the Registry Editor window on the screen.
- Then, Navigate to the given registry key:
- After that “Right-Click” on the “Office Registry Key” option.
- Then, click on the “Delete” button. It almost deletes the leftover traces of Microsoft Office on the system.
- It will ask for confirmation to delete the unit.
- Click on the “Yes” button to confirm
Having done this, check that if you can install the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016, now.
For more information kindly visit: Office.com/Setup