Microsoft Access 2013 is the most enriched database software around the world. From managing and entering reports on a large scale to organizing the huge amount of data, you can execute several tasks in no time. Microsoft Access, a relational database application, is a part of Microsoft Office Suite that gives the chance to the users to perform a task with such convenience
Go through all the steps on how to install Microsoft Access 2013:
- First of all, check your system specifications and make sure it has at least 1 GHz or faster processor with 1 GB RAM. In addition to this, your hard disk should have 3 GB free space
- Your operating system should be up-to-dated and minimum Windows 7 is required to install the software. You can also update your antivirus before taking the advantage of Microsoft Access (Download available at office.com/setup)by visiting the Microsoft official website
- Proceed to the installation process; but if you have an installation disc then put it in your CD/DVD drive and installation will start automatically.
- Wait until the system is not connected to your account
- Then, it will ask you to sign in your Microsoft account. You can sign-in by providing your account information or you may avoid this by clicking ‘No thanks, maybe later’ link.
- You will be prompted if you want to learn more about what’s new in office 2013. You can also avoid it by clicking on ‘No thanks, may be later’ option
- Wait for a few minutes until the process is not completed
- After completing the process restart your computer
- After restarting your computer visit the Microsoft update website to download the patches for Access 2013. It is so important to do otherwise you may face some difficulty while using the software.
If you need more information on the installation process of Microsoft Access 2013 or Office setup 2016 you can call to the customer care number.