Because of such a significant number of Microsoft refreshes that delivered numerous clients to demonstrate a blunder cautioning with the message “Microsoft Office Word has not been introduced for the present client. If it’s not too much trouble run setup to introduce the application.” when the client snaps to run it. Press OK to close the blunder window. In MS Word, as well as get a similar mistake message on the off chance that they endeavor to run any of alternate MS office applications, for example, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, OneNote, Groove, Access, Outlook and so on. Furthermore, the saddest thing about this is uninstalling MS Office setup and re-introducing wouldn’t support to understand this issue.
Let’s discuss some of the solutions of the same issue:
- Before doing anything, you have to use the official MS Office Diagnostics tool to verify if it has discovered any other observed difficulties.
- One of the resolutions is to allow EVERYONE complete control of the Opa11.dat file. Sadly, this resolution would only support to repair the difficulty when the non-administrative user authorization on the device does not have permission to change particular files that are managed by the MS Office Setup program application.
Another reason behind these issues is that you are intentionally or unknowingly using a pirated edition of MS Office application and have newly installed the newest updates. Some users are capable to fix this problem by using system restore to get back to an older restore data, but here’s a simplistic idea to resolve this dilemma.
MSO.DLL file may cause this error and you can find this file at
C > Program Files > Common Files > Microsoft Shared > Office10/11/12 depends upon your MS Office suite version
Microsoft has updated such file and it was shared in one of the resolutions to supply you this error warning when it noticed a pirated version of MS Office that is installed on your system. And when you try to repair or un-installation, the MS Office Setup won’t affect the MSO.DLL file at all. Because of this, after repairing or uninstalling, you’ll yet see the same error as the updated MSO.DLL is yet there in the folder.
- The easiest resolution is to find for the file MSO.DLL on your device and copy the earlier MSO.DLL file replacing the current one in Program Files. If you can’t get the different backed up MSO.DLL file on your device, it is may b there in the uncompressed form on the MS Office 2003 version CD but not in the MS Office XP or 2007 CD’s as they’re stuffed inside a CAB file available at CD > Files > Pfiles > Common > MSShared > Office11.
- Or you can easily remove all the recently installed MSO.DLL files from Program Files and then do a repair or reinstallation of MS Office suite. This will replace the older copy of MSO.DLL from the installation CD for you.
- If you are still trying to search an original MSO.DLL file from your device or your MS Office suite CD, then the simplest task to do is download the zip files as per your version which holds the exact original copy of the MSO.DLL file to replace onto your device. Just unzip the downloaded MSO.DLL file and replace it with the exact folder of the MS Office suite.
As we all know pirating software is evil, Microsoft has begun to give pirates a lesson by supplying such difficulties so solve calmly and use original version only. If you want support then contact Microsoft from http://www.office.com/