Office Setup Product Key: MS Office is the world famous software that helps the consumers as well as businesses to create effective presentations, word documents and spreadsheets, and more, effortlessly. Office 365 and Office 2016, are the two most used and recently launched versions of the MS Office which have a lot of new features to offer to its customers. It has features like real-time co-authoring, chat with the co-workers, smart lookup, new charts in Excel, planner and more. Apart from these two, we have other versions of MS Office as well.
- Office 2011
- Office 2010
- Office 2007
To get any of these Office subscriptions, you have two options. Below-given information will make you aware of both these versions along with their key differences:
Choose a trial version
- Valid for 30-days
- Comes up with basic applications with limited features
- Can be downloaded, installed, and activated without using a 25-digit Office setup product key
- Can be installed only on one device
- No updates available
Choose a paid version
- Valid for the duration you pay (1-year, 3-years, 5-years)
- Includes all advanced features
- Needs a 25-digit Office setup product key for the download and a.
- Can be installed on multiple devices
- Updates available
To download, install, and activate any of the Office setup subscriptions, you need to redeem the Office product key first and then use it to download the office setup from office.com/setup. Now, follow the further instructions:
Steps for purchasing the Office Subscription
- Visit the official website of MS Office
- From the list of Office products, choose the one that suits your home or business PC’s requirements
- Now, go through the specifications and configuration mentioned with the selected Office setup version
- Also, check the system specifications required to install that version
- Now, choose the subscription plan for which you want the Office product (Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2011, Office 2010 or Office 2007)
- Hit Add to cart
- Proceed to checkout and choose any of the payment modes for payment
- Now, you will be asked to sign in or sign up to your MS account
- Skip the step, if already logged in
- Hit the Sign up link and provide the required details
- Once done, make the payment and it’s done
- You are good to go!
For the following purpose, we need to create an account.
- View the Office product key
- Check the subscription expiry and renewal date
- Add or remove additional devices when you buy MS Office for multiple devices
You can also purchase any version of the MS Office like Office 2016, Office 2010 or any other version offline from the authorized store. You need to redeem the Office product key before you begin with the downloading, installation and the activation of your Office setup.
How to redeem the Office setup product key?
- Run the CD and look for the file (Office product key or product key)
- You will find a 25-digit product key
- You can check the product key either by accessing your registered email ID or in your Office account
Office Setup- Download
- To download, visit office setup
- Enter the Office product key
- Log in your Office account by providing the registered email ID and password
- Skip the step, if already logged in
- From the order history tab, hit the download button available under the Office product you have purchased
- Wait until the download finishes!
Office Setup- Installation
- Double-click the downloaded setup
- An installation wizard will be prompted
- Follow the instructions on the wizard
- Click Next
- Go through the License Agreement and Terms & Conditions
- Hit I agree button to continue
- Wait until the process finishes!
Office Setup- Activation
- Open any of the Office application such as Word, PowerPoint or Excel
- You will be asked to activate MS Office
- Enter the activation key code and it’s done
- You can now use MS Office!