If you have installed & Activated the Office 365 setup, & you want to see the invoice, then follow the given process:
Activate Microsoft Office : office.com/setup
How to View your Bill or Invoice of Office 365?
In the Admin Center, go to the Bills page, or choose Billing> Bills.
Choose the month and date of the invoice you want, and then choose View.
Choose an order, and then choose View Details.
On the Bill Details page, you can see the following:
- The total balance, the current amount due, the payment due date, the amount of the last payment, and the date it was received.
- Payment instructions.
- A record of past payment dates, and the amounts paid.
- The order creation date, and the order number.
To view the invoice for a specific month, choose a month and a year, then choose Show.
To print or save a PDF copy of the invoice, choose View invoice (,pdf).
For Microsoft Office Key Visit : office.com/setup
How to receive your billing statement in email?
- In the Admin Center, go to the Billing notifications page, or choose Billing > Billing notifications.
- Under Do you want to receive the billing statement as an email attachment?, switch the toggle to On.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup