Office 365 is a part of Microsoft Company and comes under the Office suit. It is used for the group of subscription that provides the productivity software and related services. The subscription is available from Home to Business purposes.
The subscription allows you to access MS-Office apps through the devices and platforms like Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and Windows 10 mobile.
While buying an Office setup 365 for Home subscription, you can purchase it directly from the Microsoft website through various payment methods including a PayPal account.
PayPal account can be used for purchasing Office setup 365 Home or Office setup 365 Personal subscriptions in most countries or regions. If you aren’t sure about the availability in your area then you can check the ‘Locations where PayPal is an option’ section.
Check out the steps to add a PayPal account with your Office 365 subscription, they are-
- Visit Office.com/Setup link.
- Sign-in to the Payment option page with your Microsoft account associated with Office setup 365 subscriptions.
- Choose ‘Add a payment option’
- Select ‘PayPal’ account option
- Click on the option ‘Next’.
- Choose ‘Next’ on the next page.
- You need to sign-in to your PayPal account to connect it with the MS-Office account.
Note- After you’re done, you can easily return to the ‘Payment options’ page. Now your PayPal account is now listed as a payment option.
In case, you wish to remove PayPal account from your Office 365 subscription then keep this clear that you can’t remove it as it was an active payment method for your subscription.
Tips- You need to add or select a different payment option for the subscription, after that you can remove PayPal from the Office setup 365, by clicking on the ‘Remove’ link. And keep one thing intact on your mind that if you remove a payment option, it will get removed from all Microsoft services like Xbox Live.
Check out the steps to delete or remove a PayPal account with your Office 365 subscription-
- Go to the Office.com/Setup link
- You need to sign-in to the ‘Payment option’ page connected with your Office setup 365 subscription
- Find out the ‘PayPal account’ on the ‘Payment option’ page.
- Choose ‘Remove’ option.
- Select the option ‘Yes’ followed by ‘Remove’.
- Click on the option ‘Back to payments’
Note- The above steps are applicable to MS-Excel 2016, MS-Word 2016, MS-Outlook 2016, MS-PowerPoint 2016, and many other Office suits.